Welcome back to our Friday Favorites! Those of you who are new to this series, this is the day where we share our favorite images and articles from undergraduate and graduate programs. Remember, if you come across a picture or event that you would like us to feature, use the hashtag #FridayFavorites.
- We loved reading about Yale SOM’s MBA class of 2016, a diverse group of professionals with accomplishments in many industries and sectors, arrives in New Haven next week.
- Exciting news for MBA candidates at Cornell University! January 15th was the start of Round 3 MBA interviews.
- Here is a great piece from Colombia Business School about life beyond the MBA classroom.
- We found this information helpful before heading into Oxford’s MBA open day.
- As many of you know Harvard Business School is sending out their round 2 interview invitations. To help calm the excitement (and nerves), check out this piece straight from their Director.