Recently Dee Leopold, Harvard Business School’s Director of MBA admissions, shared informative details regarding Round 2 interview invitations in Leopold’s “Direct from the Director” column on Harvard Business School’s Admissions website.
Directly from the director, here is HBS’s plan for interview invitations:
- Interview invitations will go out in two waves: January 27 and February 3;
- All candidates not being invited to interview will receive notice of their “release” on February 3;
- All 2+2 candidates will receive an invitation or be released on February 3;
- Interviews will take place between February 11 and March 4;
- Campus Interview Days will offer opportunities for class visits, student and faculty panels, and campus tours;
- Hub cities this round are: London, Paris, Mumbai, Dubai, Tokyo, Menlo Park, and NYC.
As you wait for your Round 2 interview invitations, reference our piece on how to master an MBA interview. Within this guide, we cover topics such as: how to develop key areas to discuss, the important in practice interviews, why you should stay on topic, and when to ask questions.
Once you are invited (fingers-crossed!), what should you do now?
You don’t want leave your fate up to one single judgment. Here at Ivy Advisors we provide HBS interview preparation. You get an entire team who will review your application to identify your gaps and your strengths. Our team-based approach simulates the process deployed by the admissions board. We will evaluate your application holistically, in the same way that HBS review candidates. Our joint, yet diverse perspective will determine the areas that you will need to address the most.
Click here to get help from an entire team of experts who not only are well informed about the admissions process but also survived the interviews ourselves.